by Faz Moosa, Massage Specialist
We are Deep Tissue Massage and Trigger Point Work Specialists. We are known for…click arrows to read more...
Our Results-Based Massage Therapy approach.
- We provide:
- Precise, Researched and Educative Treatments.
- Flexible 24-7 online scheduling with evening and weekend appointments.
- Job related targeted Massage Therapy.
- Our Method of Treatment:
- Thorough Initial Assessment including Health History and Structural Integrity testing.
- Comprehensive Treatment Plan establishing clear goals.
- Interactive Multi Structure Treatment targeting specific dysfunctions.
- Re-Assessment with Progress Charting and question/answer period.
There are certain paradigms in Massage Therapy. Here’s ours…
Rule #1: Stop Chasing Pain: Frequently, the pain is felt in a different place than the injury source.
Rule #2: Mobility and Stability are more important than Tight Muscles and Improper posture.
Rule #3: Listen to the Client, Treat their issue and Empower them to Self-Manage.
A Massage should be Healing and Transformative. BUT it should not be unaffordable! Compare…
60 minute treatment at Aches Away from RMT: $79 (taxes included)
60 minute treatment at ‘Fancy Shmancy Spa’ from RMT: $155 (taxes extra)
If you have $500 of Health Benefits Coverage, you can have 6+ fully paid Massages at Aches Away Toronto, at ‘Fancy Shmancy Spa’ – only 2
Our services were designed with you in mind!
At Aches Away, every treatment is tailored to your needs. Our offerings include classics like the “NO FRILLS” and the “Warrior Within”. There are treatments for Beginners and Athletes, For the Spiritualists and the Over Stressed. Read more on our Services Page
Available Evenings and Weekends with 24/7 online booking you are just seconds from your next massage…
790 Bay St. Suite 300
BAY ST (near COLLEGE ST)
Walking distance from:
* College Subway
* Queen’s Park Subway