Professional Training : Skilled Hands : Great Service
Faz is a deep tissue massage and trigger point work specialist. He has a radar for your knots and spasms that allows him to focus exactly where you need work done. He brings a broad spectrum of experience to his work – From his years of introspective training in yoga, meditation and tai chi to his time spent exploring the boundaries of human endurance planting trees in the Canadian wilderness to his drive for personal fitness through spinning and pilates. It is his belief that a health professional should be maximally available for consultation prior to, during and after a treatment – If at any time you have a question or concern – you can reach him through:
- Certified by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Member of the Registered Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Employed by the Canadian Back Institute – specializing in Motor Vehicle Accident Rehabilitation
- Graduate of the prestigious Sutherland-Chan School of Massage Therapy
- Trained in Swedish Massage, Thai Yoga Massage, Deep Tissue, Aromatherapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Sports Massage, Scar Tissue, Myo-Fascial Release and much more.
- Experience in working with several pathologies: Cancer (Princess Margaret Lodge), Central Nervous System Disorders (Sutherland-Chan Clinic), AIDS (Fife House/People with AIDS)
- Currently pursuing Sports Massage Therapist designation and Personal Trainer certification.
In the community:
1. Toronto to Montreal bike rally for People With AIDS foundation 2009 and 2010 and 2011
2. Sporting LIfe 10K for Kids with Cancer 2010
3. Toronto Marlies Hockey Team Post Game Massage 2010
4. Bay Street Hoops Tournament for Kids with Disabilities 2010
5. Toronto Marathon for Princess Margaret Hospital 2009
6. Scotia Waterfront Marathon for Charity 2009
7. University of Toronto Varsity Wrestling Tournament 2009
1. Princess Margaret Lodge: Cancer Patients in active treatment 2010
2. Fife House AIDS Outreach 2010
3. Central Nervous System Disorders Clinic, Sutherland-Chan 2009
4. Seniors Outreach, Loyola Arrupe Seniors Residence 2009
What to expect at Aches Away
Perpetually, the human body and mind are developing ‘hiccups’ that are a constant source of irritation. Headaches, Repetitive Strain, Chronic Back Pain etc. Often, these ‘hiccups’ resolve on their own but sometimes there is an insidious underlying cause. Resolving these is where I excel. My drive to solve these problems is what makes me show up to work everyday – but it is, in witnessing your elation when you walk out of my clinic feeling better and ‘free-er’ than you have in years that makes me love and obsess over my profession. My commitment to you is that I will make the best use of my skills as a highly trained Professional Massage Therapist to help you with any problem that is in my scope. And if it falls outside, I will find you the best possible person that can.Upon initial visit every patient gets a thorough assessment including a postural analysis, range of motion testing and soft tissue palpation. Each treatment at Faz Massage Therapy Clinic includes myofascial release, swedish massage, trigger point therapy and a therapeutic exercise program prescription.Results are usually evident within 1 to 3 treatments but may take longer depending on the complexity of the issue. This time frame can be expedited with compliance of the exercise protocol prescribed. Book your appointment instantly with online booking or if you have any questions at all or would like a free consultation call me at 416-567-1679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – Calls will be returned within 24-48 hours.Massage Therapy is covered under most extended health benefits. Use yours before they expire!!
“Some individuals may perceive their losing fight with gravity as a sharp pain in their back, others as the unflattering contour of their body, others as constant fatigue, yet others as an unrelentingly threatening environment. Those over forty may call it old age. And yet all these signals may be pointing to a single problem so prominent in their own structure, as well as others, that it has been ignored: they are off balance, they are at war with gravity.”
Ida P. Rolf, P.D.